Wednesday, February 02, 2005

What is this?

For the second post in this blog I thought I would explain a little bit about what to expect here. The simple answer is anything - well anything Henson/Muppet related. That included The Muppets, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, and the dozens of other shows, movies, specials, and properties spawned from the mind, the magic, and legacy of Jim Henson. I may post news and information from the Henson/Muppet world, I may post reviews or reactions to things in the Henson/Muppet world, I may share something else Muppet/Henson related. Each day will bring a new surprise and adventure. I hope you enjoy what I end up posting here and find it usefulm informative, and fun.

So with all that said; And now let's get things started. Why don't you get things started? It's time to get things started on the most sensational inspirational celebrational Muppetational. This is what we call the GelflingWaldo Files!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is me Christy B. I just wanted to say Congratulations on your Blog GelflingWaldo. It looks great. You can be sure that I'll be checking back often!