Sunday, April 10, 2005

Got Links? (and an Elmo Alert)

Upon popular request, I have added a expanded section for me to share and spotlight links to other great sites in the Muppet/Henson online community. The links section can be access though a link in the right column of the site. Be sure to check out the list and all the other great sites. As of right now, the collection is somewhat small, but I hope to see it grow in the future to actually showcase all the great sites that will enhance any Muppet/Henson fan s 'online experience. If you have a website (or know of one) that you would like to see added to our listing of related links please send me the site’s name and URL, and I'll add it. Also, if you have a website of your own, please consider adding a link to this site on your site. Happy surfing!

Also, set your VCRs because Elmo, from Sesame Street, will appear on The Tony Danza Show tomorrow (April 11)! (Check local listings for times, station, and details).

No comments: