Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Fraggle Facts

Over the past 3-days I have been bombarded with e-mails asking about the details of the Fraggle Rock Season 1 Box Set. And I must say that a lot of the specific details are not known right now. I am working (as I always am) to dig up the information on the set, but there is not that much detailed information available yet. I talked with several people at HIT and they said for certain it was coming, but they stated that they could not share all the release details, or retail/technical specs yet. They plan to have an official press release created soon with all the details, but until then they are trying not to leak any information out (as features could change; not everything has been finalized yet; and they don’t want to take away from the impact of their big announcement). They also said that the creation of box sets for season 2-5 will depend on season 1's sales.

I have written up a full article about what is known about the set, and stating loud and clear that the sets are indeed coming. You can read the whole thing at Muppet Central, by clicking here. Hopefully later this summer there will be more to tell (like features listings, release date, retail price, etc.) But this article pretty much says everything publicly known at this time, as more information is released or uncovered I'll let you know the details. So check out the article and let my inbox have some time to breathe. This is indeed comforting news for every Fraggle fan; hopefully more information on the sets is not to far behind.

No comments: